Monday, December 30, 2013

QUIRKY

Back in September, I caught an episode of the Jay Leno Show and saw this ingenious company called Quirky and was amazed.  I had to check the company out for myself and was even more amazed so I joined and started influencing new ideas.  Here is the video.




One of the products I thought was so cool is the Egg Minder dubbed "THE SMART EGG TRAY". Have you ever been at a grocery store and was not sure how many eggs you have?  Well that is the thing of the past this baby links up with your smart phone and lets you know how many you have and how old they are.  I know that I have had that very problem. Go check that company out. And there is a bonus you can actually earn some money by influencing ideas, check out my profile on Quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment