Friday, December 3, 2010

Restaurant Review OM

A review sent to Rick Nelson of the StarTribune Minneapolis, Minnesota

Rick,
Good morning.  Last night I hosted my 60th birthday dinner at OM.  It was my first visit since they opened about a year ago although I've been wanting to go for a while.  I must admit that my expectations were tempered due to some of the previous reviews I've read. 

I'm happy to report that my group had a spectacular dining experience from the drinks to the appetizers to the main course.  This was all prepared by Chef Eric P. Wait whom I understand came on board in September.  The wait staff were also excellent.  I would be happy to go into more detail if you're interested.

I think this restaurant would benefit from another review, I would love for them to grow.  Thank you.
Regards,
Jack


Jack Silverman
VP, Growth Catalyst
Bolin Marketing


We are growth catalysts - combining the strategic rigor of business consulting with a color-outside-the-lines agency attitude.   




2 comments:

  1. :)
    I am glad you had a great experince!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get to OM one of these days. For now, I find it plenty cold enough here in Kansas. Maybe I will come to visit after the thaw. That is in August, right? The way I understand it, you have two seasons there ... Winter and August.

    Otherwise, I would probably be your big-ticket bar patron just to keep my blood thawed. :-D

    ReplyDelete