Friday, September 14, 2012

Karl Foster Fundraiser

I was going to put a footnote in the last post that I bumped into another acquaintance, Lisa (Smitty) Smith, but it turned out that perhaps I should give her her own post.

Lisa I met while I worked at Chatterbox Pub up in Linden Hills, MN.  Lisa is a frequent guest of the restaurant.  As I was leaving CRAVE I saw her and decided to say hi as it turned out it was a good thing because she just got done working a fundraiser to help her brother.

Lisa's brother Karl Foster was diagnosed with a brain tumor back in May of this year and on top of that they found he had Cushings disease also.  Lisa is holding a benefit to help raise money to cover   medical and living expenses while her brother recovers from brain surgery.


I figured while sitting at Starbucks I would spread the word for her and her brother. Below are the flyer and more info should you wish to help out or if your in Bloomington, MN on Sunday, October 7th perhaps you want to go to the benefit.







Benefit info

RedRossa Italian Grille
1901 Kilebrew Drive Bloomington, MN

For details visit 


To purchase Tickets please Contact
Lisadangersmith@gmail.com or 612-730-9814
Or inside Axel's Bonfire in MSP Airport

$15 Advance/$20 at Door
If unable to attend you can donate at any USBANK (there's one on the ticketing level of MSP Airport ) and deposit under "Karl Foster Fundraiser" account.

If anyone can donate items or services for a silent auction that would also be much appreciated! Please Contact Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment