Friday, September 14, 2012

What I CRAVE

My earlier post "My Starbucks" I talked about going to well to Starbucks to has some delicious coffee and to people watch.  Well the place I chose to go to Starbucks was the Mall of  America it has two of them besides if I wanted to go walk around and it was a great place to choose.

When I got to the MOA I was hungry so I thought maybe I would go to Chipotle, instead I walked past a restaurant called CRAVE.  I have been to CRAVE many times since I have friends who work there a few servers and a chef who was my executive chef while I was the sous chef at OM restaurant, which later I became executive chef of.

I made the decision to go to CRAVE since they have a great small plates happy hour from 3pm to 6pm.  What a great choice it was the Kogi Beef tacos were delicious with a side of beer, I ended up having to sets of those tacos, one set being comped.  I got to talk with Amanda one of the friends I talked about and Jaime Sierra the Chef I mentioned.

Here's some photos.

Beer and Kogi Beef Tacos


Close-up of Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment